Streaming services, tools and guides for everyone!
We provide affordable streaming tools and hosting for bands, artists, community radio stations and DJs.
Our customers include churches, hospitals, schools and independent artists and record labels from around the world.
With our fast, reliable servers, you don’t need to worry about your stream buffering when you get too many listeners for your connection to handle – we take care of the bandwidth requirements for you.
What do I get?
Live Streaming software
As the name implies is that part of a computer system that consists of encoded information or computer instructions, in contrast to the physical hardware from which the system is built. It drive forces of computing elements from the streaming server to perform the live streaming task.
Live Streaming servers
With the help from our Third Party Company base in the US we provide you with a Live Broadcast server and the tools needed to get you ready to stream your live radio shows.
If you don’t have any “Internet streaming” experience, then don’t worry – it’s Easy! You can be streaming within 10 minutes after installing the streaming software and following our Get Started guide.
Our custom built control panel gives you full control over your server and web player.
This package comes with our customizable web player to be Installed on your website with just one line of code. Listeners will never need to leave your website to listen to your webcast, it will be integrated to the Mobile Application for quick access to your mobile listeners through the mobile devices.
Advice and support
We offer free advice and support to customers. Whether you need advice on improving the quality of your broadcast or help with getting listed on public radio directories, we are here.
* 24/7 Availability Stream 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Static & Popups on your players
* Public Server Get listed on Shoutcast, and you can submit your stream to other directories
* Mobile Device Support Listen on mobile, tablets and other devices
* Customer Support and help via our online helpdesk. Means you don’t get stranded
* More Bandwidth Upgrade to increase your monthly allowance and bitrate
What do I need to start streaming?
* Setup a live streaming system
* Get at least 3G internet connection from any internet service providers (ISP)
* Install the Live streaming software
* Subscribe to a Live streaming server plan.
– You are ready to stream your live programs!